Book of Mormon Missionaries

Book of Mormon Missionaries
Know and Love the Book of Mormon

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The 30 Day Challenge

Reading the Book of Mormon in 30 days is indeed a challenge but it is also a wonderful experience. I am on day 27 and so pleased that I am right on track for finishing by day 30. I used this READING SCHEDULE to keep me on target. Reading the Book of Mormon cover to cover so quickly, really lets the stories blend together and keep it fresh in your mind.  As I am coming to an end, I am absolutely amazed at the added measure of the spirit in my life. I have had an increased desire to improve myself and a greater testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  


NEXT, I plan on reading the Doctrine and Covenants with this 40 Day 40 Night Challenge.

However, in stake conference we were encourage to always include a study of the Book of Mormon in addition to anything else we might be studying. So in addition to the Doctrine and Covenant Challenge I will be including a continual more in depth study of the Book of Mormon. 

1 comment:

  1. All done!! I finished! What an amazing journey that was. What a powerful chapter Mononi 10 is! I love the spirit I have felt while reading. I am excited to continue my pursuit while studying verse by verse!

    ReplyDelete